CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 31, 2008

Little Bri-Bri's Talent Show

We're so happy that our sweet little boy is coming out of his shell, as is documented in this video... he's the "man in black".


http://youtube.com/user/browl117


browl117

Please also forgive the archaic nature of the "link".... will someone please show an old woman how to add a youtube clip to her blog??? I know this whole fiasco of the link will cost me comments... & I gotta' tell you, that hurts. Deeply.

4 comments:

MGBeags said...

I'm a little worried about his "intravertness". Should he see someone? Like a professional?

Bethany said...

I have to say, Lynn, I love watching your tuition dollars at work!

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh... when did our little B grow up? I have some beef with him though. He still owes me a karaoke song that he claims to be too shy to perform, yet he pulls off things like that in front of his whole ward- multiple times.
I must say though, what talent. I hope this is a skill he can use on his mission to convert the masses.

Karine said...

Well if the whole "college" thing doesn't pan out for him, then at least we know he would flourish in a boy band!
I have never been so proud of my family, and mortified at the same time!