CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 6, 2008

I Love Dead Presidents!




Okay, this blogging thing is new to me and apparently I have chronology issues. But, since I finally downloaded pics from our President's Day Weekend Trip to Utah, I thought I'd share them. We had an incredible weekend. We visited friends, skied in glorious Utah sunshine and best of all spent time with Brian! It was a practically perfect weekend.
Skiing was a blast as we had great conditions, beautiful weather, and the best company. We skied with the Nash Family. We all benefited from Kelly's ski clinic. He's a phenomenal skier and was an instructor for years. He was patient and had great tips for us. What a fabulous couple of days!


Kelly and Karen Nash

Brady the "Ski Stud" with His Mama-Lynn

Three Very Scary Gangsters We Met on the Slopes - aka Brian, Mandy, and Lindsey

We also had the opportunity to meet Alicia Wallace, a "friend" of Brian's. What a fun girl! She is great and we had a wonderful lunch with she and Brian up at Sundance, one of our favorite hangouts from days gone by....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh!!!!! I can't believe I am checking the blog everyday i love it!!!!! Mom i am glad you got a blog!!!! keep em coming!!!! love the pics!!!

Love ya
Brian

Anonymous said...

Wow! I'm in the Rowley blog! Thank you again for lunch and I really had so much fun! You guys are the best!

Alicia

Anonymous said...

Alright, first of all, Alicia is cute as a button. Secondly, I must admit that I already stalked Brians Facebook acct. to check her out! (What can I say, you were taking too long to post pics!)

You are an expert blogger! I would like to think that I have somehow contributed to your blogging abilities! (Maybe its just that pride thing I struggle with!)

Love ya and miss ya!