CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Brian's Wild Night in Draper!

Apparently Brian has felt a little concerned that he has not adequately been represented in the Family Blog. In an effort to steer the spotlight back where it typically rests at least 360 days per year, we wanted to share with you some of Brian's adventures over the weekend.

Along with a group of friends, Brian went to Chalice's (one of his former FHE's sisters) home in Draper to spend some time. Below is a sampling of their uplifting evening...

Around The World Ping Pong - Brian assures me that he won this Game!

Brian's Returned Missionary Roommates,
ever the good examples, teaching him to blow powdered sugar into flame.
I'm sure there is a deep spiritual metaphor here....

Now Doug can really blow some sugar!

Tommy and his new Girlfriend, Barbie.

I hesitated to post this photo but Brian assured me that the relationship is concentual.

Brian & Alicia

At the end of a crazy evening, things took a introspective turn...
Brian titles this, "The Thinkers" & says
it is a much better photo than it's counterpart
"The Stinkers".
I'll take his word for it....

2 comments:

The Johnson's said...

Oh college days...The only time I remember actually enjoying FHE. Or as Shane calls it, Effing-H-E

Carly said...

Hi Lynn! This is Carly Bingham (Derek's wife). I just found your blog through Karine's blog! These pictures are so great. The fire one is a little scary! I also love that he is wearing his LW t-shirt. Derek would like to see that! I'll miss you this year at the games!!!