CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Love American Style

You know, women really can not be trusted. They are greedy, grasping and you can never give them enough. They will take your soul if you let them... or apparently any other body parts that are readily available. If you've ever doubted this, I've got proof from the New York Daily News:
-------

A Long Island surgeon embroiled in a nearly four-year divorce proceeding wants his estranged wife to return the kidney he donated to her, although he says he’ll settle for $1.5 million in compensation.
Dr. Richard Batista, a surgeon at Nassau University Medical Center, told reporters at his lawyer’s Long Island office Wednesday that he decided to go public with his demand for kidney compensation because he has grown frustrated with the negotiations with his estranged wife.
----------

All the poor man wants is to leave the marriage with what he went into it with. The guy has already lost his heart. Can't he get his kidney back? or the reasonable facsimile? (which is apparently $1,500,000).

Look how sad he looks. He is obviously missing his kidney.

4 comments:

Lisette said...

I needed a good laugh today. A great example of being heartless. Yikes.

Karine said...

I wonder how much I could sell my kidney for? Mamma needs a new pair of shoes!

The Johnson's said...

Name this movie: "I gave her my heart and she gave me a pen". Poor guy. Lucky he's not in California cause they would have to cut that thing right in half.

Steve, Lynn & Brian said...

Megan

This is why you always win at Scene It. I mean ALMOST always win... I had to google it. 80's movies not my strong suit. But if you'd asked me if you wanted a job where you didn't buy things, sell things, process things, I would have nailed it!