CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Beagliest Losers? I Think Not!

Please take note:
Forks stayed in hand until our mission was accomplished.

Saturday, Gail, Karine and I went to Tri-Cities. We did a temple session and then had a wonderful lunch with Megan and Anne. Three hours of solid eating is probably not great for the Family Weight Loss Plan. Perhaps for this program to work, we need to take a vow that we will not see other members of the family until "the final episode." I will say, that with the way our mouths flew in conversation, we probably did burn some impressive conversational calories.

And not matter what, the laughter, the Mongolian Beef and definitely the 7-layer chocolate cake were worth the calories, the drive and the stomache ache that shortly followed the experience.

I may be chubby, but at least I've got my Sistahs with me.

5 comments:

Bethany said...

That's okay. We literally bumped into Mike and Steph in Denver and somehow ended up at the Cheesecake Factory. We are pillars of strength!

Steve, Lynn & Brian said...

Bethany

What a group we are!!! That is freakin' hysterical. I'm pretty sure that the CF Oreo Cheesecake is an integral part of any cleanse.

Karine said...

I am still trying to recover from the 6 hour progressive lunch, and not to mention the hours of hysterical laughter. I know that everyone adored us at the resteraunt. Especially our waiter who refused to check on us for the last 3 hours!
Love ya,
Neen

The Johnson's said...

As Jolene would say "Who are those hotties with the naughty bodies?"

Marnie Craycroft said...

I love it! All of it, especially the food part. My friend, Nadia, is also doing a "Biggest Loser" contest and has snacks that consist of 6 almonds. I am not kidding. 6 almonds to a pregnant lady sounds like a 7 day fast. :)

Good luck!!