CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Validation: I've Finally Been Tagged!

Wendy, thank you for loving me enough to tag me. It is a heady feeling, I'm tellin' you.


8 Favorite TV Shows

1. The Office

2. The Office

3. The Office

4. Project Runway
(you have not lived until you've heard Steve and Brian Rowley vehemently argue over fashion)

5. 30 Rock
(thank you Bethany and Nathan for the recommendation. Life changing)

6. The Cosby Show

7. Cheers

8. Taxi
(who DOESN'T love Nick at Night?)

8 Things I Did Yesterday

1. Sat in a meeting that was too long.

2. Sat in another meeting that was too long.
(fun afternoon, as you can see)

3. Read my scriptures. (don't ask about my journal!)

4. Cuddled on couch with Steve and re-watched Thursday's Office and 30 Rock episodes (see above)

5. Tried Costco's lettuce wraps for dinner. (this should be avoided)

6. Read my book in a hot bath.

7. Wrote to Brian.

8. Sat on hold with the IRS. (again, a fun afternoon)

8 Things I Look Forward To

1. September 2010

2. Vacation... any Vacation

3. Weekends

4. Retirement

5. Going to the Movies

6. This Stinkin' Economy to Recover

7. My Next Meal

8. Finding out where Alicia will be serving her mission!

8 Favorite Restaurants

1. Thin Pan
(you should have known this one already... and no, it still hasn't closed)

2. Tres Hermanos
(certainly not for the food, but many great memories)

3. The Met

4. Etta's
(their salmon is the best I've ever eaten)

5. Asian Wok

6. Palomino

7. Wild Ginger

8. Brad's
(only Gail and Anne will get this, but it cracked me up and brought back memories of soda fountains and sliding your tray down that glorious buffet line. Bremerton had a lot to offer, didn't it?)

8 Items on My Wish List
(mostly places to go, rather than things to dust)

1. Fiji

2. Peru

3. Greek Islands

4. New Living Room Furniture

5. Viet Nam

6. Photography Class

7. Wimbledon
(to go watch, not play in!)

8. A Lexus Convertible (this I wouldn't mind dusting)

8 People I Tag

1. Bethany

2. Emily

3. Karine

4. Megan

5. Melissa

6. Stephanie

7. Lisette

8. Colene

Now, will you actually read my blog and respond to my tag? I'll wait patiently for your validation (gulp.)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

That was fun Lynn, I will have to try some of those restaurants. Or watch some of those TV shows. Thanks.

Karine said...

Do you really need to be validated?? Don't you already know that you totally ROCK!!
Wow, so many of your favorites are mine as well, except for the cuddling up with Steve part! Great minds think alike...
Love ya,
Neen

Lisette said...

The pressure, the excitement. No one has ever tagged me before. Check out my blog in a few days :)

The Beagleys said...

I read your blog Lynn...don't worry, I love you! ;) I even love you enough to do the tag! Thanks for thinking of me!