CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 15, 2008

To My Kelly-Kelly-Kelly

Kelly & Scott, May 2008
Kelly
I'm thrilled to use the opportunity of your wedding to tell you one more time how much I love you.
I can't imagine my life the past ten years without you in it. You have taught me so much about courage, adversity and finding joy. Your faith and hope have buoyed mine. You have faced life's challenges head on. I love your unique blend of strength and compassion.
I'm grateful that Scott brings you the unconditional love you so deserve. My prayer is that this weekend will be absolutely perfect for you. And that you will have a life time and an eternity of joy and discovery.
Thank you.

4 comments:

Leah Z said...

I'm sitting in the living room. Kelly, Scott and the kids are goofing around in the kitchen. And I hear:

"Hey, don't mess with my . . . husband!"

I love my sister. :)

Karine said...

Here, here!! I have known Kelly for a long time now as well. She is a beautiful person inside and out. Thank you Kelly for your example of strength, thank you for being such an amazing friend to my sister, and mostly thank you for being you!
Love ya girl!
Karine

L Kirk said...

Ok lets see if this will work. Not exactly a huge blog poster...if indeed that is what it is called. Just to let you hear one more time - because you can't hear it too many times - you both were so beautiful last week. Thanks so much for letting us be a part and see how happy you are. So fun to see you grow up and get married, and now I hear 30 children soon. Way cool.

Kirk

Anonymous said...

Kelly Kelly! Congratulations a ton on the wedding!!!! I am soooo freaking bummed i couldn't be there. You are awesome!!! Love ya girl! and scott is awesome!!!

-Brian