CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 26, 2008

When the Family Gets Together


As promised, below is photographic evidence of the weekend's festivities:


Mark looks smarter post Graduation, don't you think?



Megan and Anne, aren't they pretty?

We're really proud of Corey's progress.

Maddie, or as I call her, Little Miss Sassimifrass


Brian and Alicia: The Cutest Couple Ever

Gibson: He Represents the Lollypop Guild

Me and My Daddy

Gail, showing off her Birthday Bling

Amanda, I'm sorry that I didn't get the "girls in black and white" posted, but your Aunt appeared to have no neck, and I figured she'd kill me if I published it!

Thanks to all the family who made it a great weekend, with a special shout out to Paul and Teri for hosting Saturday's get together. To all who couldn't be there... well, ya' snooze ya' looze.

ONE FINAL CLARIFICATION: Apparently Brian isn't as attractive as I think he is, because everyone seems to think that the Wisdom Teeth Photos (May 26 Post) are actually of him. These are, in actuality, shots pulled from the internet of people who probably weren't that attractive to begin with. So, either Brian isn't as cute as I've always assumed, or you people have no sense of humor: You Decide.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have some really scary looking people in your family!

Anne

Karine said...

Hey where are all the pics of your favorite niece....(I am talking about ME!) I know I have let myself go, but you could have at least posted a small picture of me.
Don't worry, I am not that offended. I will just curl up and rock myself to sleep!
Love your heartbroken niece,
Neen
PS I want the earrings back that I gave you when I was 7 years old!

Anonymous said...

Silly Karine. Everyone knows Mark is Lynn's favorite niece.

The Beagleys said...

I love all the pics, I'm not sure which one is my favorite. The one of Corey is quite hilarious and then your comment underneath had me rolling! ;) I did want to let you know I one of the smart, funny ones, because I didn't think those were Brian in the photos! ;)

The Johnson's said...

Thanks so much for everything...and by everything I mean that steak that Steve grilled. Shane has attempted to duplicate it, but I throw it in his face with contempt.