CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 7, 2010

The Countdown is On

The countdown is officially on...
After all, two years is a long time. And I've felt every moment of it. I think that mothers bear the brunt of the pain: The waiting, the loneliness, the long days and empty nights of waiting. Sometimes it felt that the time would never pass. Because it has been a long two years since that painful goodbye.

Yes, it has been nearly 730 days... since... since we've had a Beagley Family Reunion!

We are switching it up this year and headed to Mecca... aka Provo, Utah. We'll be staying at Aspen Grove in Provo Canyon. It is truly beautiful. I think everyone is going to love it. Please see the pics below. Thanks to Bethany and "The Committee", it promises to be "epic". So, don't walk, but run (or better yet fly) to be there the first weekend of October...

(I'm also pretty stinkin' happy that my baby boy comes home from his 2-yr mission in 11 days, but that is a post for a different day.)

one of the houses... a step up from the barracks at Ft Worden, perhaps?
barbecue pits and playground

a western village...

I have nothing to say to this
just horsin' around
tennis courts. there is also horsehoes, a zipline, the works!

and yes, the pool. I think Grandpa will enjoy basking by the pool in his speedo.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Lisette said...

Yippee, Brian is home tomorrow!!!!

mommafar said...

I used to work up Provo Canyon, these are great pics! Mt Timp is still one of my favorite places, even after living in Colorado for years. I enjoy your blog!