CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 21, 2008

What the...??????

Remember, my Pollyanna Post from last week? Well, It is now April 21 and it snowed at our house THREE TIMES this weekend. Enough!

Below is an actual photo of me trying to get church Sunday morning.

I know. I'm incredibly dedicated.

I have nothing else to say, but that I'm tired of being cold, I am annoyed in general, and I am ready for a little summer... or spring... yes, I would definitely settle for spring.

Global warming? I say, Bring It, Baby.

3 comments:

Bethany said...

VERY Bridget Jones of you! I saw that you had been dumped on on CNN the other day. I am so sorry! I don't know which is worse - you getting snow in April or our countdown to the first 100 degree day. Why can't we all just live in San Diego?

Karine said...

I hear ya sista (or should I say Auntie??)
I am done with this freezing weather. I think once spring really does come, that we should have a bigge freakin partay!!
Love ya,
Neen

The Beagleys said...

The weather here as been insane! What the? is right!!! So, I have to agree with you, I love Steve Carrell and I LOVE the Office and can't live without it! Ok, that's a little dramatic, I can live without it, but I would sure miss it if it wasn't around. Do you want to know something funny? Well, it's too bad if you don't, because I'm going to tell you anyway! ;) My ex-boyfriend's name is Michael Scott! Crazy, huh? Anyhoo, enjoy the Office tomorrow night! Love ya!