CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

A Hello from Paris, France


Brian sent me the best birthday present a mom could get:  a memory card filled with pics!!!  So fun to get a glimpse of missionary life in Paris!  Every letter is filled with joy and excitement.  And apparently, he's not faking it... judging by the smiles in these photos.

Brian's favorite P-Day activity is playing American Football in the "most beautiful park in the world" just across the way from the Eiffel Tower.  
 He says the Parisians take pictures of this crazy spectacle!
Happy and so Handsome!
Brian loves working with the Chinese in Paris.  He loves the language, the culture, and especially the people!
On a rare, precious day outside of the city:  a district hike.

Gangstah's or Missionaries?  You Decide.  This is with Elder Langouet.  Brian has taught this French elder many wonderful things:  like how to use the words "dope" and "sick-nasty" in a sentence.
He loves Elder Lazarev (from Washington DC)

and a special message from the Elder himself.

7 comments:

The Johnson's said...

Oh my gosh! I have perma-grin right now. I thought nothing could top the backstreet boys, but Brian playing recorder wearing a crossing guard uniform has sent me over the edge. He is amazing! We miss him so much.

Bethany said...

That is my favorite slightly sacriligious thing EVER!!! It looks like all that work in 4th grade recorder class finally paid off!

Nicole Butler said...

Perma-grin is right! That is awesome!! Never been moved to tears with a recorder rendition of "He Lives!" till now! What a good and righteous boy who makes his momma proud!

Kristi said...

Wow. Those are quite the recorder skills - and love that his glasses, shirt and recorder all match. Definitely perma-grin worthy!

Lisette said...

I like how is recorder matched his hoodie, I really think he planned out that one. When he comes home maybe him and Peggy can do a duet.

Karine said...

Apparently I shouldn't have been eating a breakfast burrito while I watched the clip of Bri playing the recorder! I fear I will have indigestion for the rest of the day now from belly laughing while choking down my hearty breakfast! I just love that boy!!

teage-and-erin said...

Oh my goodness, he is looking so old and handsome! :)