CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Literally... The Best Weekend of My Life

My voice is gone, I'm exhausted and I gained 4 pounds in three days.  Sounds like the perfect Girls' Reunion!  Thanks to all the Female Beagley Gang for a great weekend.  There were too many aprons and not enough seem rippers.  Too many m & m's and not enough rice pudding. And the hours definitely flew by too quickly... Other than that it was perfect.


Every reunion I learn something about our family.  This weekend I had the startling revelation that something in Beagley DNA might make us just a tad bit dramatic.  This is probably not such a epiphany to Teri, Emily, Stephanie... or Steve for that matter.   Only a precious few of us dodged this Drama Gene!  As for the rest of us, we never met a story that we didn't like and the older we get the better we were!  Thanks to all of the "outlaws" for putting up with the sheer volume (both number of stories and decibels!) that we can seem to produce.

Megan, thank you especially for hosting...  You are an incredible hostess and do so much to bring our family together.  I love you all and look forward to the next time we will be together

GIRL POWER!!!!!

4 comments:

Lisette said...

Hip, hip, hooray for girl power!!! I am still awaiting pictures from your East coast tour.

Anonymous said...

I just got home myself and I am soooo tired! I wouldn't have changed anything, except for the rice pudding debacle. Another incredibly successful reunion!! I love you guys.

Anne

Karine said...

I fear my husband will not let me have another girls reunion, being that I came home exhausted, a splitting headache, and detoxing off chocolate. It wasn't pretty! I am going to have to do some sweet talking for Wicked!!
Love ya!
Neen

Derek and Emily said...

It is a joy to put up with you guys! I wish I could have been there. I miss you guys too much and it would have been great to catch up and gain 4 pounds.