CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

The Best Email EVERRRRR!



Brian mentioned in his last email that he would be going to Versailles yesterday on a District Outing. I was thrilled to hear he'd have the opportunity. I was happier still when I received the above picture and following email this afternoon. It was especially precious because 1) yesterday was Brian's 6-month anniversary of entering the MTC, and 2) he hasn't sent us any pics since the first package when he was in the MTC. God Bless Zina!

---------------------

dear parents and families,

my name is zina and i am from rochester ny. i have been in paris for a few days and found myself in Versailles on tuesday, 3/17/09 and met your children in the main square of Versailles. The elders and sisters are doing well....they look healthy and happy. they were eager to speak english and i know a little bit about LDS as i currently am investigating myself with sisters from the rochester area.

they all send their love and miss everyone. please be at ease that they are well and doing the Lord's work. they are full of love and laughter....

a special hello to CJ Bruegge's mom....i lived in montrose, california and my favorite restaurant is the Star Cafe with coffee at Mad Cow. your son was so happy to talk about la crescenta and wanted me to share that.

Attached is pic of all of us in Versailles. A piece of them is now with you. God Bless all of you and especially, your children.

Zina

4 comments:

Karine said...

I literally squealed with delight when I saw this post and especially the pic! Look at Brian's cute missionary haircut! The picture just made it that much more real that he is on a mission!
It was too sweet for Zina to write such a sweet note, and send a picture, she is my new favorite person!
Love ya,
Neen

Lisette said...

it was so kind of her to take the time to write and send the picture. what a fun surprise that was for you.

Beth said...

Wow! How cool is that??? A random person sending you a note and a picture of your son! That would totally make my day!!! Glad to hear your missionary is doing well!

teage-and-erin said...

Yeah for letters!!! He looks like he is doign so well. :)